Let National Furnace and Air Conditioning bring your home comfort system back to “factory-fresh” condition.
Why is maintenance so important? Just like your car needs its oil changed and other maintenance to keep it running, your HVAC system also needs maintenance to keep it running efficiently & safely. Regular HVAC maintenance will reduce energy usage, improve equipment performance, prevent breakdowns and extend equipment life.
National Furnace offers a residential Universal Savings Agreement (USA) maintenance plan that is designed to meet or exceed all manufacturer warranty requirements. When you purchase our USA plan, not only will you will receive our exclusive Precision Tune-up every six months, but you will receive the benefits of becoming a Priority Customer.
- 15% Discount on all service repairs (ALL service repair PARTS and LABOR)
- Never pay an overtime fee (no matter what time of DAY or NIGHT it is)
- Priority customer status (immediately moved ahead of NON-PRIORITY customers)
- 5-Year Parts and Labor Warranty (ALL SERVICE REPAIRS and NEW EQUIPMENT installed by National Furnace and Air Conditioning will carry a 5 YEAR warranty on PARTS and LABOR as long as the customer maintains a paid-up maintenance agreement – excludes compressors and heat exchangers)
- Lower operating costs (well-maintained equipment USES LESS ENERGY)
- Increased capacity of existing system (restores equipment to as close to factory fresh specifications as possible which means LESS RUN-TIME)
- Improved comfort (a clean indoor coil on an air conditioning system tends to remove more moisture which makes your HOME MORE COMFORTABLE)
- Longer equipment life (well-maintained EQUIPMENT LASTS LONGER)
- Reduced equipment runtime (when your system isn’t running it’s SAVING YOU MONEY)
- Transferable to another location (or to the new owner)
- Fewer repairs (equipment that is regularly maintained normally has less costly repairs)
- Safer system (equipment that is clean and well maintained tends to be SAFER to operate)